Friday, February 3, 2012

Back in the saddle again!

Whoa!!  Isn't amazing how just out of the blue we put a post up?  I have the best of intentions of getting this done, we both do (Steve and I), but well, it's been a little over a year, and NOTHING!  Here we are again!  Same family, different location!  New Mexico is home now even though I never thought I would live in New Mexico!!  We are very happy so far.

So there will be no pictures tonight, but I guess I just had to start somewhere.  So now maybe the hardest part is over???  Hopefully soon there will be pictures and updates because I just love my family and want to remember all the cool stuff that is said and done in this house.  I think everyone here would agree with me when I say that the cutest member by far is our little Stinkerbear (that's the current nickname) Makenna.  SO. MUCH. FUN!!  She learned to gallop tonight!  SO CUTE!  So I HOPE pictures and video are on their way so we can remember the day to day of our wonderful life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just read your letter at my moms the other day. You have been in my thoughts! What a beautiful family. I would love to catch up with you sometime soon. Let me know next time you come back to utah and I will try and come see you. If I ever am headed your way I will for sure let you know . Natalie

Baby Makenna (isn't she just adorable!?)