Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's amazing what 2 years can do!!



I had gotten out Makenna's old carseat for a friend to borrow and when she brought it back to me, Makenna started playing with it.  She put her doll in it, and gave her a "bock a bye", and told her we were going to go bye-bye, and then after a little while she wanted to get in it herself.  She asked me to buckle it up and I just had to take a picture.  It made me think about how she used to look in the same carseat.  I couldn't help noticing what a difference 2 years can make in these little ones.  Stop growing!!!

The bottom picture I love for many reasons.  The biggest being the look of love and adoration Joey and Emalie have on their faces looking at their new baby sister.  But I also noticed that you can't even tell that she is in there because she is so tiny!  No long legs poking out, no head creeping over the top. . . so little and tiny.  They grow up sooo fast!

When Joey and Emalie were little I would always tell them to stop growing!!  They would get frustrated and tell me that they have to grow up and that they wanted to get bigger.  Now they tell me,  "Mom, tell her to stop growing!!!"  I think they are understanding my feelings a little better.

1 comment:

The Jedi Knight's said...

Absolutely That was I that commented. Let me know if it is possible to hook up while you are here. My email is yankees@utahwisp.com. Talk to you soon. Natalie

Baby Makenna (isn't she just adorable!?)